Let Us Help You Save Energy.
One of our representatives will come to your home and use state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose energy ailments in your home.
to schedule your evaluation!
Evaluations have a base fee and will incur additional costs for multiple HVAC units.
4 EASY STEPS
Get a Home Energy Evaluation and receive specific home improvement recommendations.
Choose the recommended improvements that are ranked high on the list and make the biggest energy savings to receive Jackson EMC rebates. These will be an “A” or “B” recommendation on your evaluation report. You must use a contractor in JEMC’s Participating Contractor Network.
Once the energy improvements are made, a follow-up evaluation is performed to verify the work is done and qualify you for current rebates.
Jackson EMC offers rebates up to $1,900 for the Home Energy Evaluation and certain improvements. You’ll begin saving both money and energy immediately.
- Complete your Home Energy Evaluation and receive a $200 rebate on the cost of the evaluation.
- Get a rebate of up to 50% of the cost of adding insulation and/or air sealing your home, to a maximum of $400.* These must be “A” or “B” recommended improvements from your evaluation.
- Get a rebate of up to 50% of the cost of sealing and/or replacing ductwork, to a maximum of $400.* These must be “A” or “B” recommended improvements from your evaluation.
- Get special financing options for Home Energy Evaluation improvements**.
* Rebate program requirements must be followed. Rebates may be discontinued at any time.
** Special financing options are subject to change and may be discontinued at any time.